Join the USNA Parent Club
Membership in our club is open to all families and friends of the United States Naval Academy, Appointees, Midshipmen, Graduates of the Academy, Blue and Gold Officers and anyone interested in supporting the Mission of the USNA Parent Club. There are many benefits to becoming a member of our organization including Naval Academy insight, experience, friendship and support of our Midshipmen and one another.
2021-2022 Membership Benefits
The benefits below are for the 2021-2022 year and may change based on NAPCCT available finances.
- 4C/PLEBE benefits include:
- Welcome Aboard Event (June) with Packages for ALL Incoming Class Parents
- NAPCCT State shaped Name Tags (You’ll see many parents at USNA with these from every state)
- Plebes receive Dark Ages Packages (March)
- 1C/FIRSTIE benefits include:
- A First Salute coin
- Commissioning Day Flags are flown over the U.S. Capitol then they are sent to Firstie with an official letter
- A personalized photo book commemorating their 4 years by the bay
- Other benefits may include:
- Club social events (as finances allow) including TV Tailgates,
- Leadership opportunities – As members you are welcome to serve, nominate and vote for the Board
Note: All CT Parents and families who are not members of NAPCCT are welcome to join our social events for a small fee to help offset club costs.
Join or Renew
If you are a new member or a current member renewing your membership, please complete the form and send with payment. Another quick, convenient way to complete your membership is through VENMO. To use VENMO, send your payment directly to our Treasurer @Martha-Corneck-NAPCCT.
If membership dues represent a hardship, please contact the NAPCCT board.
Join the USNA Alumni Association
All parents of present and past midshipmen are eligible to become members in the Alumni Association. Membership is the best way to stay informed about the Naval Academy, get great benefits and help support your midshipman, both during their time at USNA and after graduation.